Yesterday, Ubisoft communicated through social networks the renaming of its UPlay+ platform as Ubisoft+ . This new platform will be available from November 10 and will initially be added to Amazon Luna in Beta phase, to later arrive at Stadia. The subscribers of Ubisoft+ in PC will continue to have the same service as UPlay+, the only difference is that with this subscription will be access for free to a selection of the most popular Ubisoft games on Amazon Luna and Stadia .
By the end of the year, subscribers will also be able to access Ubisoft games on Stadia with the same subscription. Stadia Pro will not be required, so subscribers can sign up with the free version of Stadia.
You can check the full Ubisoft statement at the following link.
Stadia PRO November
From the November 1 will be added 6 more games, 3 of them new, to the PRO subscription of Stadia, making up a total of 31 games in the catalog available to play. We also remind you that you have until October 31 to claim Just Shapes & Beats, Metro Last Light Redux, Strange Brigade y West of Loathing and keep them for free with Stadia Pro, since this month they abandon the subscription.
The games that are added in November are the following:
- Risk of Rain 2
- Sniper Elite 4 (new on Stadia)
- The Gardens Between (new on Stadia)
- Hello Neighbor: Hide & Seek (new on Stadia)
- Sundered: Eldritch Edition
Two more great titles available this week
This week, two great titles with a lot of punch as Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice and Watch Dogs: Legion are also added to the Stadia Store in their multiplatform worldwide launch.
- Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice will be available from today, October 28, and can be purchased for a reduced price of € 38.99 only today.
- Watch Dogs: Legion will be available starting tomorrow, October 29, and will be priced at € 69.99.