On October 20, Behavior Interactive released a new patch to update Dead by Daylight with many new features. Here are some of the most prominent changes that we can find in the game’s 4.3.0 update . You can check the full list of changes on the official page at the following link.
Executioner balance update
The cost of losing a ‘Punishment of the Damned’ attack is too high and it is too easy to fake ‘Rites of Judgment’ in a basic attack. The following fixes have been made to fix it:
- After cancelling Rites of Judgement:
- Movement speed is 3.68 m/s for 1 second
- Further attacks cannot be made for 1 second
- Cooldown before further attacks after Punishment of the Damned reduced from 2.75 seconds to 2.25 seconds
- Trail of Torment: Undetectable now lasts until the affected Generator stops regressing or a Survivor is injured or put into the dying state by any means
- Forced Penance: Broken Status effect lasts 60/70/80 seconds
- Blood Pact: Haste bonus is now 5%/6%/7%, and lasts until the Survivors are no longer within 16 meters of each other
- Visual updates to maps in The MacMillan Estates Realm.
- Visual update to Lockers.
- Added Footstep VFX.
- Visual update to all Blood VFX. On Screen Blood, Blood squirt on hit, Blood pool decals.
- Updated VFX for Trapper, Wraith and Hillbilly.
- Updated dissolve VFX in-game and in-lobbies.
4K UI Icons
- Updated Character portraits and customization icons for better resolution at 4K. This may result in your custom icons being replaced when you update.
Cambios en la terminología del generador y aclaraciones
- A Generator losing progress over time is “regressing”
- Putting a Generator into the regressing state is “damaging the Generator”
- If a Generator loses some of its progress immediately, this is “losing progress”
- A blocked Generator cannot change its progress
- A blocked Generator retains its regression state, but no progress is lost until it is no longer blocked
- A regressing Generator can lose progress due to other effects
- e.g. a Generator affected by Ruin can still lose progress due to Surge
- Surge, Pop Goes the Weasel, and Overcharge have had their text updated to reflect these changes
Corrección de errores
- Fixed an issue that might cause a survivor to remain in the being carried position after being hooked
- Fixed an issue that might cause players to have less control on their character after being unhooked
- Fixed an issue that caused the Cursed effect to appear before any token is earned on the perk Hex: Huntress Lullaby
- Fixed an issue that might cause Hex totems to appear as dull totems for some players
- Fixed an issue that caused the Make Your Choice perk to override a survivor’s Calm Spirit while unhooking
- Fixed an issue that caused failed skill check animations to continue after a player lets go of the interaction button
- Fixed an issue that caused the survivor to hold the Deathslinger’s chain with one hand after holding and dropping an item
- Fixed an issue that might cause players to receive the Torment effect at random times when playing against The Executioner
- Fixed an issue that caused survivors in the Cage of Atonement not to cause instant death if the remaining survivors are in the struggle phase
- Fixed an issue that caused The Oni’s Blood Orbs to spawn too far from survivors
Below you can watch a gameplay with the new update 4.3.0 of Dead by Daylight:
- 0 Comentarios