Yesterday , Google Stadia announced on its official account of Twitter the event “Good stuff ” with announcements, release dates and exclusive demos, later today also reported on Twitter that Cyberpunk 2077 is now available on pre-purchase on the Stadia Store with a price of 59,99 €, so it will be cheaper than on PS5 or Xbox One & Series. They have also set their launch date for November 19 , the day of the game’s launch than in the rest platforms.
Night City Wire – Episode 4
On the other hand, the developer of the game, CD Projekt , has broadcast a new episode of Night City Wire focused on the vehicles available in Cyberpunk 2077 and the costumes of the characters .
Cyberpunk 2077 Vehicles
As far as vehicles are concerned, we have been able to see everything from cars and motorcycles to trucks and tanks that we can drive both from an external camera and with an on-board camera at the wheel, being able to enjoy in detail the impressive interior of these futuristic vehicles.
For cars there will be different categories:
- Economy: utility vehicles and low-cost cars from which we cannot expect much, maybe they won’t even start.
- Executive: high-end vehicles designed to enjoy driving and show off.
- Heavy Duty: trucks and tanks of great tonnage designed to destroy what we find on the road.
- Sport: designed to participate in city races and tuning.
- Hypercars: ideal if you need speed and armor.
- Johnny Silverhand’s Porsche 911 , starring Keanu Reeves.
Below is the video showing the vehicles in each category in detail: